The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over the Lazy Dog
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
  Part I In This Week's Series On the Rules
Future place of my very own, self-imposed blogging guidelines! ( just in case you wanted to know) Look forward to answers for all your urgent questions, such as, "how often will you update?" or "Is this worth my time?" Until I get back to this, there are no rules! Already I can see that I'm going to have to give myself limitations on exclamation point usage!
1. Anyone can comment. Anonymous comments welcome. Maybe, Mom, you shouldn't comment. That might be embarrassing, but you’re cool and I love you, so who cares?
2. Some pictures are probably copyrighted, but you know what, it’s free publicity (to a very limited audience I’m sure, but still).
3. Hmm…
 
Comments:
I love you :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Oop scoopa wee-bop, bonk, deek!

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / July 2006 / October 2006 / November 2015 / December 2015 / May 2017 /


MayaEvening's Last.fm Overall Artists Chart
Feed Me!

See What I See

LINKAGE

Gizmodo

Free Williamsburg

Dailysonic

Weekly Planet

Studio 360

Design Alligator

All Music Guide

Hodgman

Think Secret

Atlantic Monthly

Wallpaper Magazine

Thomas Joseph

Wired Magazine