The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over the Lazy Dog
Thursday, December 22, 2005
  The Most Economically Significant Holiday of the Year

Now, after reading the title of this post, I know what you’re thinking. I’m one of those X-Mas haters, that I think Christmas should be about the important things, like family togetherness, and not just be about presents. Well, you’d be wrong. Now that I’ve gotten that out of the way, I present you with a photo that’s being sent around my mom’s work. She doesn’t even know these people, but her boss felt the need to spread it around. The subject line read, “Happy Holidays from the Szymanski's.” That is all for now. Look forward to my future musings on Wal-Mart, purple and pink being the new Christmas colors, and why you should buy Jessica Simpson’s Christmas Album. And, if you’re curious, I’ve put up my favorite albums of the year on my audioscrobbler.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Oop scoopa wee-bop, bonk, deek!

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / July 2006 / October 2006 / November 2015 / December 2015 / May 2017 /


MayaEvening's Last.fm Overall Artists Chart
Feed Me!

See What I See

LINKAGE

Gizmodo

Free Williamsburg

Dailysonic

Weekly Planet

Studio 360

Design Alligator

All Music Guide

Hodgman

Think Secret

Atlantic Monthly

Wallpaper Magazine

Thomas Joseph

Wired Magazine