The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over the Lazy Dog
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
  Do They Speak English In Australia?

Oh my god? Why am I watching MTV’s Next? Did this girl just say that? Normally, I am more dorky in my guilty pleasure television watching, catching such glorious shows such as The Dog Whisperer. Now that is good stuff. If you haven’t had the pleasure of seeing Cesar Millan work his magic, in his cute little Mexican accent no less, well, you might be missing out. In the intro he says, “I rehabilitate dogs, I train people.” If that’s not enough to make you love him, he frequently acts out the dog’s behavior. Yes, that means he pants, wags his tail, barks, whimpers, and even licks. Amazing. Cesar is the alpha male.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Oop scoopa wee-bop, bonk, deek!

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / July 2006 / October 2006 / November 2015 / December 2015 / May 2017 /


MayaEvening's Last.fm Overall Artists Chart
Feed Me!

See What I See

LINKAGE

Gizmodo

Free Williamsburg

Dailysonic

Weekly Planet

Studio 360

Design Alligator

All Music Guide

Hodgman

Think Secret

Atlantic Monthly

Wallpaper Magazine

Thomas Joseph

Wired Magazine